Reflection is a big part of learning. When we reflect, we can look back at something, such as a behavior, assess how we did, and then think about how we can do better based on what we’ve learned through reflection. In today’s video, I talk about how we can use reflection to get better at the way we control emotions, build connections, and listen.
- Can Administrators Be Coaches? Yes and No.
- Why Teacher Autonomy Is Central to Coaching Success
- Music to Listen to While Writing (Reading, Painting, or Doing Other Creative Work)
- Great Questions for Instructional Coaches
- Take the Judgment Challenge: Why Moralistic Judgment Is Wrong, Why It Feels So Good, and How to Stop It