This workshop will cover the following:
- The Partnership Principles that should guide coaches’ interactions with teachers
- Actions coaches can take to partner with teachers to set and hit goals
- The six specific actions administrators can take to support coaches effectively
- The five simple truths of helping that must be addressed for any professional development activity to be effective
- See the instructional coaching Impact Cycle in action
- Learn how to prioritize coaches’ time and determine tasks they should and should not do
- Discuss creating an instructional playbook that summarizes high-leverage teaching strategies coaches will share
- Determine what policy should exist regarding teacher confidentiality
- Develop strategies for addressing teachers who are resistant to change
- Cohort meets for one day
- 9:00am -3:30pm CST, with one 60-minute break for lunch
For individuals with schedule conflicts or who live in different time zones, this workshop is recorded and available for registrants to watch on-demand for 30 days.
If you are interested in attending with a group of 14+ from your school/district and want to ensure you are experiencing this workshop as a team, contact us to register for a private session >>
In the event you need to cancel your virtual workshop registration you can receive a full refund prior to your cohort start date. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
If you do not receive an email containing course information at least 1 day prior to the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.