Manager of Partnerships and Global Outreach
The Instructional Coaching Group is dedicated to achieving one simple goal: “excellent instruction, for every student, every day, everywhere.” To accomplish this goal, we conduct research, develop tools and processes, and share those tools and processes through institutes, conferences, onsite workshops, coaching, consulting, and publications.
The Manager of Partnerships and Global Outreach will have a vitally important role at the Instructional Coaching Group, establishing and sustaining long-term partnerships that lead to significant, positive improvements in children’s and adult’s lives.
The Manager of Partnerships and Global Outreach will actively respond to the requests of our prospective partners as well as maintain relationships with current partners. The Manager of Partnerships and Global Outreach would have a presence at conferences and presentations that align with the mission of ICG.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Create and implement territory partnership plans (monthly) to show the status of both current partners and prospective partners. The territory plan would also outline territory goals
- Respond to all lead emails and phone calls of prospective partners
- Check in with current partners often to see how things are going
- Achieve revenue targets and profit goals established for the territory
- Create proposals for clients as-needed
- Work with the Senior Project Manager to have contracts created and distributed
- Review the weekly Pipeline Report and send the status updates to the Senior Project Manager weekly
- Attend state and national conventions; meet with clients
- Understand the mission of ICG and help ICG to outwardly exhibit that mission
- Have thorough knowledge of ICG’s programs and products
- Distribute the PFI to prospective partners and review results with them
Characteristics, Qualifications & Education Include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Someone who is kind and likes building genuine connections with people
- Someone who understands we don’t push people into doing something they may not want to do. Our sales process is to listen, offer suggestions, and follow-up. We don’t gain partners by “selling”, we gain partners by having better conversations.
- Ability for effective prospecting required
- Knowledge of how to create effective outreach campaigns required
- Strong knowledge of K-12 education industry
- Knowledge of our offerings
- Knowledge of publishing industry
- 4+ years of K-12 sales experience
This is a full-time salaried position with health benefits