The first ever HYBRID on-site/virtual Teaching Learning Coaching Conference (TLC) is
What is the Teaching Learning Coaching (TLC) Conference?
Join educators and leaders from all over the world at the largest conference designed specifically for instructional coaches and the team members who work with them.
Attend keynote presentations and breakout sessions focused on high-impact teaching strategies, proven instructional coaching practices, and system-change strategies designed to lead to high performance schools.
- Six live keynote presentations
- Access to over 30 pre-recorded breakout sessions for 90 days
- A copy of Jim Knight’s latest book, The Definitive Guide to Instructional Coaching
- Roundtable discussions (for in-person attendees)
- Networking opportunities (for in-person attendees)
- Tote bag (for in-person attendees)
- Breakfast & lunch (for in-person attendees)
Two Ways to Attend
Join us on October 2-4, 2022 in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Texas. Educators from all over will meet in Texas’s beautiful Hill Country to learn from leading experts in the field of instructional coaching.
Join us virtually! Experience everything TLC has to offer from the comfort of your home or office, and expect the same great presenters and learning experiences at our annual conference. Don’t miss out!
Meet the Keynote Presenters
Visit our TLC 2022 event page to learn more about this year’s conference. We hope to see you in October!