The Instructional Coaching Group is a small team of passionate, talented, and hardworking people who want to make a difference. It’s our pleasure to work with partners around the globe to improve the education of all students, and it’s a true joy when we can welcome a new member to our team. In that spirit, we are excited to announce that we are now hiring a Manager of Sales and Outreach!
Read the job description below and please apply if you’re a good fit for joining our team!
The Manager of Sales and Outreach will actively respond to the requests of our prospective partners as well as maintain relationships with current partners. Further, the Manager of Sales and Outreach will be responsible for scaling the organization by connecting with school districts and organizations that have not been previously partnered with. The person in this role would need to have a presence at conferences and presentations that align with the mission of the Instructional Coaching Group.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Create and implement territory partnership plans (monthly) to show the status of both current partners and prospective partners
- The territory plan would also outline territory goals
- Respond to all lead emails and phone calls of prospective partners within 24 hours
- Check in with current partners every 4 weeks to see how things are going
- Achieve revenue targets and profit goals established for the territory
- Create proposals for clients as-needed
- Create contracts and distribute them to partners
- Review the Pipeline Report with the Chief Operating Officer weekly.
- Attend state and national conventions; meet with clients and prospective clients while there
- Understand the mission of ICG and help ICG to outwardly exhibit that mission
- Have thorough knowledge of ICG’s programs and products
- Enter all data into Salesforce in order to thoroughly track each lead
Characteristics, Qualifications & Education include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Someone who is kind and likes building genuine connections with people
- Someone who understands we don’t push people into doing something they may not want to do
- Our sales process is to listen, offer suggestions thoughtfully based on a real understanding of what the client’s needs are, and follow-up. We don’t gain partners by “selling,” we gain partners by having better conversations.
- Ability for effective prospecting required
- Knowledge of how to create effective outreach campaigns required
- Strong knowledge of K-12 education industry
- Knowledge of our offerings
- Knowledge of publishing industry
- Someone who has a track record of nourishing a positive and healthy company culture and is willing to continue being professional in both speech and behavior