We are currently looking for new consultants to join the Instructional Coaching Group (ICG) team!
ICG is a small team of passionate, talented, and hardworking people who want to make a difference. It’s our pleasure to work with partners around the globe to improve the education of all students. A partnership approach is central to all of ICG’s work. Based on the Partnership Principles outlined by Jim Knight in Unmistakable Impact, this approach positions all partners as equals, cultivates autonomy, and empowers educators.
Working with a wide range of educators and leaders, consultants on our team combine their expertise with a partnership approach to truly improve the learning and lives of students everywhere.
- Up to 40 consulting days per year
- Working with school districts across the United States
- Facilitating presentations (virtual or in-person)
- Must have two or more years of Impact Cycle experience
- Must be a dynamic facilitator who is comfortable presenting to both small and large groups
- Must be a learner with the passion to continuously improve
- Must have an understanding of the partnership approach
- Must understand ICG’s mission to have an unmistakably positive impact on every student, everywhere
- Must provide at least one video of yourself working with a group of any size
Learn more and upload your resumé and sample presentation on our careers page to apply now if you’re interested.