The 7th Coaching in Education Conference, hosted by Growth Coaching International (GCI), is taking place March 1-2, 2022. With the theme of Going Global: Celebrating International Perspectives, this virtual event will include thought leaders from the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia.
Senior Partner, Instructional Coaching Group and Research Associate, University of Kansas Center for Research on Learning (USA)
Gerry Higgins Chair in Positive Psychology, Centre for Wellbeing Science, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, University of Melbourne (Australia)
Professor of Education Leadership and Adult Learning & Leadership, Teachers College, Columbia University (USA)
Director, SFWork: The Centre for Solutions Focus at Work (UK)
Attending this learning event will enable you to:
- Learn from practitioners making an impact in different systems and different educational settings all over the world
- Hear the latest thinking from global thought leaders from the US, UK and Australia
- Avoid the dreaded conference ‘FOMO’ feeling. Keynotes and stories from the field presentations will be recorded and available after the event
- Experience a conference program designed to enable access across international time zones with recurring live workshops
- Network internationally with colleagues you would normally never get to meet
Check out the conference agenda >>
Registration prices range from approximately $282 USD per person (when purchasing a single registration), to $224 USD (when purchasing 5-9 registrations), to $213 USD (when purchasing 10+ registrations).
Watch a Curious Convos featuring Jim Knight, Rachel Lofthouse (CollectivED), Christian van Nieuwerburgh (GCI), and Chris Munro (GCI) as they discuss what instructional coaching is & isn’t, what it looks like when done well, contextual considerations, and the research behind it.