How did your weekend go? If you’re like me, the events we experienced this weekend may have prompted you to be in some tough conversations either face to face or online, and—again—if you are like me, you may not be happy with how you handled each interaction. What I urge you to do today, in this last video in this series, is to make sure you are not too hard on yourself. You can’t do better than your best, and none of us is perfect. Healthy relationships usually require forgiveness at times. To foster better conversations, we can start by forgiving ourselves.
- Can Administrators Be Coaches? Yes and No.
- Why Teacher Autonomy Is Central to Coaching Success
- Music to Listen to While Writing (Reading, Painting, or Doing Other Creative Work)
- Great Questions for Instructional Coaches
- Take the Judgment Challenge: Why Moralistic Judgment Is Wrong, Why It Feels So Good, and How to Stop It